- All of the creators except "Wardrobe" will stay but work under the SICKind login system (as will everything else)
- All of the misc. tools like the DisplayID Finder, etc. will remain
- View & Download -only archive of existing 'shared' items (comments, voting, etc. will be removed). This may only be for a certain length of time (a few weeks or months), depending on how taxing it is on server resources. If we can afford it, we'll keep it as long as possible.
- ONLY "save", no more "share" (you'll also have to be a donor+ to have access to saving items to the server, as it's the only way we can afford to host it).
- ONLY the item-specific dynamic image will remain (the others won't be applicable)
I will start with the creators and misc. tools and hook them up to the SICKind login system. During that time there will be no access to sharing or saving (or anything other than the creators and other misc tools) as I'll have to do some extensive changes to that system before it will work.
After that I'll get the "save" stuff up and running. The last priority is the "shared" item archive.