Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:21 AM
After 2 days I now have this.
I know there are somethings that could be done better etc. so I would like if someone could point things like that to me.
Here is the script:
I have changed it a bit after posting it there, but those were just minor tunes, like the string array being 2 columns long, not 100.
Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:22 PM
Look down, look down, you're standing in your grave...
Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:48 PM
I made a couple updates.
Updated script with the above, loop breaking when found all the options for the menu (no useless looping after),
removed comments, added return false, deleted some unnecessary bracets and some other.
Someone on Trinitycore forums said that using case would be better and faster, but I dont really know where to use it.
Almost all my ifs are having more than one .. "argument" .. whats it called..
Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:42 PM
Imagine if 1 allocation costed 1 billion dollar....
Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:18 AM
It was just a test value when I was creating it.
I do call changing one value minor tuning, as the effect to the result did not make a difference, but it does in the performance and / or amount of space consumed.
It did not revamp any part of the script.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users