How To Make A WoW NPC/Mob
1. Go To http://wow-v.com
2. Click "Create"
3. Click Mob/NPC
[color=#33FF33]4. Type the name you want to name your NPC. I am naming mine simply Test
5. Type the Subname. This is the thing that shows a name below the persons actual name. such as:
For this tutorial i will name it Tutorial
6. The rank. I am going to put it as Rare Elite
7. The entry ID. This is the thing that you will type on your server to spawn the NPC. Type something under 6 Characters. I am going to put 109999
For this tutorial i will use 19706. Which is a Blood Elf
10. Type. I always put Humanoid. Just simple.
11. Family. I put no family because it is not an animal. It is a Blood Elf.
14. NPC Stats. Do Not Go To High On Armor, Mana, Min Health, Max Health. Just Put What I Got For A Test. You Can Change These On A Different NPC.
16. NPC Resists. You Can Put Anything Here.
17. NPC Options. Put Gossip.
20. Click "Submit" Then "Download".
21. Choose whatever core you use. (ArcEmu,MaNGOS,Trinity,Ascent,Aspire)
22. Click Download Batch DO NOT CLOSE OUT OF THE WEBPAGE YET IF YOU ARE USING ARCEMU!
23. Find your .sql file. Drag it to your desktop
3. Open Up Navicat Or HeidiSQL (I Am Using Navicat)
4. Double-Click Your WoW Connection Name
5. Double-Click "World"
6. Click "Queries"
7. Right Click, Click "New Query"
8. Load Your SQL From Your Desktop
9. Click "Run"
10. Now If An Error Occurs That Says 'unknown unk4 in field list' or whaterver for ArcEmu Repack People, Click The 2nd ArcEmu Box "Download Batch" From That Website You Should Still Have Open.
Otherwise, your entry id is taken, just change the first number on the rows.
11. Now Go Into World Of Warcraft, Sign In, Go Someplace Random, type your entry id. (For this tutorial, we used 109999) here is what you type in to spawn your first npc!
.npc spawn 109999
THANKS FOR READING THIS HOW TO VIDEO PLEASE +REP OR WHATEVER YOU DO AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL CALLED GAMERSCHANNELS LINK IS AT THE END OF THIS TOPIC THANKS FOR READING!!!!