With that done, I'm willing to upgrade regular members that wish to have editing access.
The following stipulations apply:
- Only request access if you plan on actively editing the wiki
- Defacing the wiki in any way will get you perma banned from WoW-V (no second chances)
- Only established members will be granted access (if you're brand new, with no items or posts, we won't risk it)
- It would be best if you understood the basics of wiki editing prior to requesting access (we won't teach you the bare basics... read some of the guides on MediaWiki's site)
- Adhere to the standards! (the Community Portal page explains them)
If you meet the above requirements, and the rules sound reasonable to you, then post here and I'll move you to the proper group. The default permissions you get will be:
* Create pages (which are not discussion pages) (createpage)
* Edit pages (edit)
* Mark edits as minor (minoredit)
* Move pages (move)
* Move pages with their subpages (move-subpages)
* Move root user pages (move-rootuserpages)
* Override files on the shared media repository locally (reupload-shared)
* Purge the site cache for a page without confirmation (purge)
* Read pages (read)
* Send e-mail to other users (sendemail) <--- not applicable, as all(?) email functionality has been disabled
* Use of the write API (writeapi)
Remember: we want ACTIVE editors. If you just want access for e-peen reasons, don't apply.
If you get access, your login information will be the same as it is on WoW-V (we use SMF integration).